Monday, April 15, 2013

Purpose of my Blog

Hello Fellow Sports Lovers! I hope you enjoy this blog just as much as I love to write to meet your needs! This blog will be here to help you understand more about the sporting world if you do not already know about sports! It will also be here for you to help you on your sporting fashion wear. 

We will be writing about all kinds of sports from curling to soccer to random sports that no one has heard of before! For girls who do not know what to wear to the games or have no clue what a touchdown is! We will you to learn the basics of all sports! Not only will we mainly have sports but we will also have entertainment news. For instance news about your local and big name celebrities! I hope you will enjoy the Blog!

If you have any suggestions or something we miss please don't hesitate to email us!

No comments:

Post a Comment